- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Prepare a 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almonds, chia seeds and flax seeds. Add honey and butter to oat mixture and mix, using your hands or a spoon, until combined. Scoop the granola mixture into the prepared pan and firmly press into an even layer.
3. Cover with parchment and chill in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until firm.
4. Remove from freezer and transfer to a cutting board using overhang on sides. Chop into bars and enjoy immediately.
|Tuesday||On-site Corporate Wellness||On-site Corporate Wellness|
|Thursday||On-site Corporate Wellness||On-site Corporate Wellness|
|Friday||7:30am-11:30am||On-site Corporate Wellness|
|7:30am-11:00am||On-site Corporate Wellness||8:00am-11:00am||On-site Corporate Wellness||7:30am-11:30am||Closed||Closed|
|3:20pm-5:30pm||On-site Corporate Wellness||3:20pm-5:30pm||On-site Corporate Wellness||On-site Corporate Wellness||Closed||Closed|
The staff at Dr. Glesener's office is brilliant; not just in knowledge, but in how they care and treat their patients. Everyone is truly cared for.The massage therapy is wonderful.I always feel so much better leaving than when I came in.The staff is very dedicated to your well being.The hours are flexible and appointments can always be worked in.I have even come in without an appointment and been treated.The climate in the office is friendly and fun.